Directions from Binghamton, New York Area
GPS Coordinates: N41°51.560′ – W075°30.779′
DIRECTIONS to THE KING’S BARN — Thompson, PA 18465
- From BINGHAMTON, NEW YORK AREA
Take I-81 South to Exit 230 — this is the first exit in Pennsylvania
Exit 230 — Great Bend / Susquehanna — at the end of the exit ramp
Make a left turn — this will put you on Route 171 South
Take Route 171 South about 10 miles to the town of Susquehanna
(make a right turn — still Route 171 South — cross over the bridge —
this is the Susquehanna River — into the town of Susquehanna).
Continue on Route 171 South through Susquehanna.
Take this route about 8-1/2 miles to the town of Thompson .
You will pass the Jefferson Trailside Inn on the right
still on Route 171 South — go just one quarter mile further
on Route 171 S. (this route will turn right — do not make this turn)
go straight ahead — one quarter mile.
- This is SR 1005 (60->) take this road 1/4 mile — turn RIGHT into driveway
- There is a large white and red wagon wheel in the
- Driveway with initials “KB” in the center of the wheel
- (BARN is painted blue and has two stone silos facing the road).
- LODGE: Take the upper driveway pass the two stone silos —
- Entrance to the Lodge is through the glass doors.
- MINI-LODGE: Park in area in front of the two stone silos —
- Entrance is the deck between the two silo