Directions from Albany, New York Area
GPS Coordinates: N41°51.560′ – W075°30.779′
DIRECTIONS to THE KING’S BARN — Thompson, PA 18465
- From ALBANY, NEW YORK AREA
Take I-88 West to Exit 6 (towards Harpursville) when you get off at
Exit 6 turn LEFT onto NY-79 (going towards Windsor, NY ).
Take NY-79 to the end (no turns off this road) about 10 miles
NY-79 will become Route 92 South when you cross over the border into
State of Pennsylvania . Take Route 92 South 4 miles to Route 171 South
Turn left when you get to Route 171 South — this is the bridge that
goes over the Susquehanna River into the town of Susquehanna .
Follow Route 171 South through Susquehanna. Continue on this route
about 8-1/2 miles to the town of Thompson . You will pass the Jefferson
Trailside Inn on the right — still on Route 171 South — go just one
quarter mile further on Route 171 (this route will turn right — do not
make this turn) continue straight ahead and go one quarter mile.
- This is SR 1005 (60->) take this road 1/4 mile — turn RIGHT into driveway
- There is a large white and red wagon wheel in the
- Driveway with initials “KB” in the center of the wheel
- (BARN is painted blue and has two stone silos facing the road).
- LODGE: Take the upper driveway pass the two stone silos —
- Entrance to the Lodge is through the glass doors.
- MINI-LODGE: Park in area in front of the two stone silos —